With SMS Bank you will be able:
- to control the status of both the current and card accounts at any time of the day;
- to receive information on any transaction in both the current and card accounts;
- to check the execution time of transactions;
- to find out the current status of your account, wherever you are in the world, through your mobile phone by sending just one short message;
- to identify and prevent eventual unlawful use of your payment card with the least possible delay.
SMS Bank offers the following:
- to monitor incoming and outgoing transactions in current and card accounts, as well as to establish a minimum transaction amount to receive short messages;
- to find out the real balances of your current and card accounts by means of a relevant short message to the Bank;
- to activate and suspend actions of SMS Bank by simply sending a relevant short message.
To facilitate the use of this service, you can choose the language most appropriate for you since the service SMS Bank is available in three languages – Latvian, Russian and English. Furthermore, you can choose also the most convenient time for receiving of short messages: either around the clock, or from 8.00 till 22.00 (Latvia local time).
In order to apply for SMS Bank, you can fill out an application in Internet bank or you can come in person to the bank and conclude an Agreement on use of SMS Bank services.